Terms & Conditions
- Booking: It is mandatory for all bookings to be made in advanced via our booking system over the website. For the best experience, walk-ins are not accepted.
- Time Allocation: We allocate 15-minutes for each Infinity Jewellery appointment. We kindly request that you arrive no more than 5 minutes before your scheduled time. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, we offer a 5-minute grace period. If time permits, we will reschedule your booking for your eternal jewellery service.
- Additional Booking: One 15-minutes appointment is for 1 person. If you are booking this service for yourself and another person, please make additional booking and select the time slot after the first booking you booked.
- Deposit: You will be required to pay a deposit or $50 when making your booking for Permanent Jewellery service. All deposits are non-refundable. The deposit will be applied towards the cost of your chosen service. The remaining amount will be charged at the location on the day of your appointment.
- Rescheduling: You can reschedule your appointment up to 24hours prior to your booked time. If you fail to do so, your $50 deposit will be forfeited.
- Cancellation: We require a minimum of 24 hours’ notice prior to your booked time for all Permanent Jewellery service. Your deposit of $50 will be forfeited if cancellation is made with less that 24hours notice.
- No-Show: A no-show fee of 100% of the total cost of your booked service will be applied should you not show up for your booked appointment.
- Refunds: We do not offer refunds for services that have already been scheduled or provided including deposits. Your deposit can be put towards a new booking or a product on our website.
- Waiver/ Consent Form: You will be required to sign a waiver/ consent form on prior to your appointment. If you are under 16, please bring a parent/ guardian along- they will be required to sign the consent form for your permanent jewellery service at your appointment.
*We reserve the right to amend this policy at any time without notice.
Permanent Jewellery Care Instructions
Our permanent jewellery chains are made with 14K gold filled, solid sterling silver and 14kt Solid Gold. They are hypoallergenic and nickel free. Our chains are tarnish-resistant and can last for years with proper care and love.
You certainly wear them in water and can also use your standard skincare products while wearing our permanent jewellery. For the longevity of your infinity jewellery, we recommend avoiding harsh chemicals such as cleaning products and alcohol-based perfumes. Wash them with a soft brush and warm soapy water; and polish your welded bracelet, anklet or necklace to keep them shiny.
- It is important to give your jewellery a wash with warm soapy water after swimming in chlorinated pool, ocean or after excessive sweating. Avoid hot springs.
- Please note that while the materials are tarnish- resistant, changes in body chemistry and wear can cause the chains to tarnish over time (although not in a long time).
Should you ever need to remove your permanent jewellery, simply cut the chain at the jump ring, which holds it together, and keep it safe. During your next appointment, we will be delighted to re-zap at a $20 re-welding fee for By Eileen clients (additional fee applies to work done by other artists) to restore your piece to its original glory.
Warranty, Returns, Refunds
- All permanent jewellery chains are cut to size ie. they are cut to your required length. Therefore, we strictly do not provide refunds, exchanges and/or change of mind.
- We offer a free 7-day warranty repair on all permanent jewellery pieces if your chain comes apart at the weld and:
- You can provide proof of purchase ie. invoice
- Followed all care instructions provided and agreed on the day of service
- Still in possession of the chain and/or charm
- Repairs due to stretching/ pulling or a lost chain are not covered under our warranty.
- A re-welding fee from $20 applies in the event when:
- Your chain comes apart outside the 7day warranty and you are in possession of the chain
- You require shortening of your permanent jewellery
- You want to add charms to your permanent jewellery. *Cost of charms apply.
- A full cost applies in the event when:
- You have lost your chain
- You have damaged your chain including pulling/ stretching your chain.
- You want to lengthen your chain.
- A $5 fee will incur if you require us to remove your permanent jewellery
- Bookings are required for all repairs and reattachments.
- Your welded on jewellery are made with high quality materials. If you follow our care instructions-as agreed in the terms and conditions- and show them with love and care, they should last a long time. For any reason if your permanent bracelet or ankle discolour with 30-day, please contact us immediately with pictures and proof of purchase. Your chain will be inspected by our jeweller to determine if you are eligible for an exchange or a credit. The decision of the jeweller is final.
By Eileen reserves the right to amend this policy, terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
If you have any further questions about our permanent jewellery service, please reach out at email@example.com.